Estamos todo el tiempo apurados porque parece ser que nuestras actividades, una tras otra, domina nuestro poco tiempo disponible… pero ¿realmente tú administras tu tiempo o tu reloj domina tu vida?
Elige sabiamente tus actividades.
Escucha el artículo aquí:
¿Qué harías en tu tiempo libre?
We woke reasonably late following the feast and free flowing wine the night before. After gathering ourselves and our packs, we headed down to our homestay family’s small dining room for breakfast.
Refreshingly, what was expected of her was the same thing that was expected of Lara Stone: to take a beautiful picture.
We were making our way to the Rila Mountains, where we were visiting the Rila Monastery where we enjoyed scrambled eggs, toast, mekitsi, local jam and peppermint tea.
¿Realmente vale la pena ese tiempo disponible?
Yet strangely the place did not seem crowded. I’m not sure if it was the sheer size of the place, or whether the masses congregated in one area and didn’t venture far from the main church, but I didn’t feel overwhelmed by tourists in the monastery.
Headed over Lions Bridge and made our way to the Sofia Synagogue, then sheltered in the Central Market Hall until the recurrent (but short-lived) mid-afternoon rain passed.
Feeling refreshed after an espresso, we walked a short distance to the small but welcoming Banya Bashi Mosque, then descended into the ancient Serdica complex.
¿Cuál de estas actividades consideras que te daría mayor equilibrio emocional?
- I had low expectations about Sofia as a city, but after the walking tour I absolutely loved the place. This was an easy city to navigate.
- And it was a beautiful city – despite its ugly, staunch and stolid communist-built surrounds.
- Sofia has a very average facade as you enter the city, but once you lose yourself in the old town area, everything changes.
- Clothes can transform your mood and confidence.
- Fashion moves so quickly that, unless you have a strong point of view, you can lose integrity.
Está en tus manos administrar tu tiempo, pero debes definir qué hacer con él para evitar engancharte con actividades que no te proporcionarán mayor calidad de vida.